Monday, December 27, 2010

LOVE DAT MAKES ME LIVE..............

         
Its ur attitude,
dat messed my latitude n longitude,
since it made d ocean in my heart swirl,
in which u pushed my love ,as it rushed into hell.
volcanoes in my brain erupted,
wicked floods in d name of luv made my mind corrupted.

its easy to say move away,n d moment u say,
down on d earth my body lie, my heart drowns coz ur thoughts overweigh,
don know y dis fucking feeling called luv cums into one's life,
dat sucks out al d happiness,as it pricks d heart with a rusted iron knife,
d rust dat sticks to ur flesh, and stays however hard u flush.

Roaming around d places wer v spent our time,
things burning all around, dat ur luv was a kind of mime,
d kiss on my cheek, dat made my heart weak,
dat hug , dat made ma soul fall into d pit which u dug.

Its all a dream, which made me hang on a beam,
i shaped my love cleanly,it stood up n walked away from me,
now am lost n  lonely,
sorry to say dat i don know to love, but y cant she marry someone to live.

The moments dat v spent will be cherished in my heart forever,
as i swore not to erase dem ,never ever ever,
wer ever you  may be,hope my thoghts dont make u sloppy,
my baby girl,i pray to god down on my knees to make u happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment