Friday, April 8, 2011

PAIN OF LOVE OR THE LOVE OF PAIN..........................


Some  where beyond dis earth, goin so long,
a world where  evil spirits belong,
my  eyeballs  melting hard,
making eyes ,look like an empty open door,
now that i can feel my hearts shattering  to pieces,
d  statue of love within ,started breaking, making my soul headless,
a moment b4  death, a second b4 goin under,
can't you still hear me,
screaming , bleeding n deceiving,
trying to find a place for me in d library of ur love,
now i can tell u what u hav done to me,
u made  me defeated, my sleepless soul rounding n swirling around you,
tried to breakthrough,though i know its hard to survive,
why cant you see d sleeplees ,frozen,frightened,defeated soul,
down inside heart's core,
a thousand lakes of  tears out of fear,
trees n flowers turned black,
hearing d same sad stories ,24 hrs round d clock,
is us heart made out of magnet,
pulling my iron fenced heart towards  you,
lock me deep inside  your eyes,
make me live  drinking ur tears ,until my soul dies,
u can't leave me alone,as u r d one,
who woke d ghost of love out of dark,
nw dat it started scratching d walls of  my heart,
looking for u everywhere,
can't  bear dis pain,blood clotting right through d vein,
still   can't   beleive dat i lost you,
searching for d lost love,which i cant find forever,
IS DIS D PAIN OF LOVE , 
OR JUS  D  LOVE OF PAIN..................................

No comments:

Post a Comment